I. Information You Provide To United
The types of information United collects depends on your use of United’s website, the ways that you interact with United and its business and what information you choose to provide to United. For example,
- You may submit data to United so that United can respond to inquiries and provide you with information you request regarding United ‘s services. The data that United collects in this regard may include personal information such as contact details i.e. your name, email address, and information related to your commercial inquiry for our services.
- United collects pre-employment information (including personal information such as name, email address, telephone number and resume) in connection with job opportunities you may apply for, as well as employment information (including personal information related to employment authorization, tax identification, benefits and payroll) in connection with its employees and contractors.
II. United Collection of Information
- United collection of information through automatic data technology collection tools on its website is limited to the use of collecting anonymized user statistics from Google Analytics as a third party web analytic service. Google Analytics’ collection process may include collection of your personal information, including your IP address. You may opt out of Google Analytics collection of your personal information, by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on located here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
III. United Collection of Information from Other Sources
- United may obtain information about you from investment opportunities or from our current or future affiliates or subsidiaries.
- United may obtain information about you from publicly and/or commercially available sources, including but not limited to, third-party publishers advertising or social media.
- United may obtain information about you from third parties that we have a business relationship with (such as our customers and service providers) and as permitted by law or agreement.
IV. United De-Identified Information
V. United’s Use of Information
United may use your information for our legitimate business purposes, including, but not limited to:
1.Provide, manage, maintain, administer and improve United ‘s website.
2. For the performance of United ‘s agreements with you. For example, fulfill and manage orders and process transactions for United’s services.
3.Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with United ‘s website.
5., Communicate with you (including sending you marketing communications about United and its services), through responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing services to you, due diligence for investment opportunities, and for business purposes related to employment with United.
6. Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy or carry out any other purposes described to you at the time United collects the information.
VI. United ‘s Sharing of Information
United may disclose information in connection with our business purpose, including but not limited to:
- United ‘s third-party service providers who help United to operate or improve our website or to assist with United ‘s business processes and/or as necessary to provide United ‘s services.
- An affiliate or successor entity or otherwise as part of a corporate business transaction or investment opportunity.
- United may also share information about you at your direction or request or when you otherwise consent.
VII. Your Choices
United will provide you the option to opt out of marketing communications by including the ability to opt out of future receipt of marketing communications directly within such communication.
VIII. Data Rights
You may be afforded certain privacy rights depending on your jurisdiction and as permitted by law, including:
- Right of access: You may have the right to request and access information about how United processes personal information relevant to your request.
- Right to Portability: You may have the right to receive personal information relevant to your request, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another third party in certain circumstances.
- Right to Rectification: You may have the right to request the update and correction in inaccuracies of personal information relevant to your request.
- Right to Deletion: You may have the right to request the deletion of personal information that United has collected relevant to your request under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You may have the right to request United to restrict the processing of personal information relevant to your request under certain circumstances. For example, if you in good faith believe that personal information United processes about you is incorrect or unlawful.
These rights may be limited by applicable law. For example, United may need to retain or share certain personal information for legitimate business purposes, to complete transactions you have requested, to comply with our legal obligations, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law. You may exercise the rights by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at our mailing address at: United E&C, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, 30 Knightsbridge Road, Suite 521, Piscataway, NJ 08854 – USA. In addition, if you believe that United has not complied with your data protection rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your home country.
Security. United employs industry standard technical and organizational measures designed to protect your personal information that is under United’s control and that United processes on your behalf from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, or disposal, both during transmission and once United receives it. Despite the foregoing, United cannot guaranty the security of information and information you provide is at your own risk.
Children’s Personal Information. United ‘s website is directed to adults and is not intended for children i.e. individuals under 18 years of age. United does not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13 or equivalent minimum age in the applicable jurisdiction.
This document is effective on October 16, 2020 (“Effective Date”).